We are currently seeking FT Landscape Technicians with experience in both Landscape Installations and Maintenance.
We provide our clients with high level, consistent quality and therefore are seeking someone with the following skills:
- Plant ID and knowledge of maintenance techniques. Familiar with use of hand pruners.
- Ability to operate Power tool equipment properly and safely. Safety skills, First Aid skills.
- Experience with landscape installation / maintenance, stonework, fountains / water features, irrigation systems.
- You have a keen eye for detail, are on time and efficient and have the ability to handle heavy loads, manual lifting. Our work is physically demanding- must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, stand, walk for extended periods.
- You easily follow instruction and can individually problem solve. (but show propensity to ask for clarification / guidance when needed)
- You like to be part of a crew and strive to achieve a high quality of standard and excellence in landscape construction, installation and maintenance.
- Other skills: reading / writing English, mathematical and calculation skills, ability to read plans / blueprints, team player, critical thinking, job task planning and organization, time management.
- Horticulturalist Trade Certificate Desirable. Completion of landscaping program or courses.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in landscaping field if you have not completed a training program
- Must have steel toe boots, gloves, rain gear.
- Must have valid BC Drivers License and able to drive both manual and automatic.
- Hourly Rate commensurate with experience
- 2 week trial period
Please describe how you meet the above qualifications.
Thank you in advance- ONLY applicants forwarding a current resume outlining the above requirements will be considered.
Please send your application via email to email@example.com